Carusi Intramural Sports Programs
Intramurals are open to all students not participating on a Carusi spring sports team
2017-18 Fall Intramural Sports Programs end on October 26, 2017.
Listen to announcements for winter start date!
All participants must submit either a physical form and/or update form along with a permission form to the nurse to participate in any intramural program this season.
Forms can be downloaded from the nurse's eBoard or picked up in the nurse's office.
Return completed forms to the nurse when complete.
Payment of the District Activity Fee is NOT required to participate in the Intramural Sports Program.
FALL / SPRING INTRAMURAL SEASONS
- Select Days
- listen to announcements for schedule
- Will take place from 3 - 4:25 on the listed dates (Weather Permitting)
- Players may take the late bus home or have a ride pick them up at 4:30 pm
- Players must have gym sneakers and athletic clothes to participate
- Please bring your own racquet if you have one.
WINTER INTRAMURAL SEASON
- Will begin after Cheerleading Tryouts are completed.
- Listen to announcements for schedule
- Players may take the late bus home or must have a ride pick them up at end of practice
- Players must be cleared by nurse's office, have gym sneakers and athletic clothes to participate